Kick me!

mouse9210

Reaction score
Does anyone else find it difficult to find the time and energy to bd with a lo?!

My dd is 11 months and always on the go - and I just don't feel like bding! I'm on cd12 with high readings on cbfm - so I know I should be bding every other day as will prob Ov this week but all I feel like doing is sleeping!

Someone pls give me a kick up the **** to get me moving!!! :)

Yup. It's so hard to find a bit of me time, let alone time for that!

But, oi, you, get back on that horse and get bding ASAP!

I'm air kicking you up the bum! Now go and have sex lol! X

Oh i know how u feel my lil mans been ill all week so no sleep and defo no energy to dtd but it has to be done , so a cyber kick up the arse for u and and a kick up the arse for me lol ... oh the joys of ttc xx

Thank you - seriously what is wrong with me?! I love sex! Lol but I so rarely feel up for it, plus the added pressure of this week being 'the week'.....

I've told my oh that this week is a good week (I try not to put pressure on him) but I don't feel like pouncing on him! I hope he pounces on me though!

Maybe you could just kick us both up the bum?! We really want another lo!

Just walk pass him naked...or causally strut by him in your underwear. :)

Haha I'm not sure it'd have the desired effect with all my wobbly bits on show! Hardly appealing!

I no exactly how u feel the pressure of it being the right time is bad! This hot weather hasn't done anything 4 me either! Lol I also need a kick up the bum! Xxx

We have completely got out of practice since our lo was born, we only tend to dtd once a month ish (poor oh!) so suddenly expecting to have a week of bonking is probably unrealistic!

But I'd like to dtd two/three times this week so I can have a tww......

Natalilly - ill kick you if you kick me!

Oh I totally understand. My lo is 3 and is having broken sleep, and we both work full time so it's early nights for us, but not in a good way!!

I haven't even got a child as an excuse lol!! Just not in the mood!! Kick up the bum given!! Xxxxx

I'm the same megs - I'm usually in bed by ten and the last thing I am thinking about is sexy time!

How on earth am I going to get myself in the mood ?!

It doesn't help me the fact I'm the worse person ever in the morning lol def wouldn't have the energy! Lol what a bad oh I am!! Xxx

Right - have told oh that we need to get on with this in a very British beat around the bush type of way......ummm think we need to ummmm you know.... Shenanigans tonight?

I'm 29 yrs old and I somehow can't manage to say c'mon let's have sex! Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back