Kegel Balls

Lynds77

Reaction score
I just got some of these cause i sneezed the other day and i peed a little! Its only happened once but I guess that is what I get for not doing my pelvic floor when I was preggers.

anyway, my kegel balls have just arrived and I have popped them in. Not very comfortable actually, as they kinda nip the skin on the outside.

there is no instructions with them. Has anyone else got them? How often do you wear them for?

the packaging makes them look more like a sex toy than a pelvic stimulator, so I feel a little odd having them in whilst freya is up!

I can't help, I just got an electric one to do the hard work for me lol, that didn't come with instructions either.. . I could be wrong but I think you're meant to wear them for like half and hour a day?! Xx

Yeah I can't help either but I'd be interested to hear if you think they work as I was considering getting some!xx

I think I may need these haha! While I had horses my pelvic floor was pretty awesome, even through most of pregnancy but since I've stopped riding I think it's going down hill. May have to have a google! X

I can't help, I just got an electric one to do the hard work for me lol, that didn't come with instructions either.. . I could be wrong but I think you're meant to wear them for like half and hour a day?! Xx

have you noticed a difference? would you recommend a good electric one?

i have just been doing my normal daily stuff with them in. Not doing any exercises or anything?

best go take them out I think! haha

Yes I did almost immediately but then when lo got a bit older it was hard to find Hal hour spare in the day to do them so gave up lol. I have a kegel8 ultra. I've only seen these ones, though it was quite expensive at £120 (I think) but I got it as my 21st birthday pressie hehe. I think the cheapest electric one they do is about £90. Go on the kegel8 website and it has a range of products and tells you what one is best for what problem :) good luck. Xx

Haha I had some jingle balls a few years back, long before Harry came along and I can't remember the reason why my friend and I bought them now!! I found them uncomfortable and I jingled everytime I walked! I 'leak' everytime I go to the gym so I'm keen to find a resolution to the problem! X

am not forking out for really expensive ones. These were only £7.99! If i start pissing myself regular i might change my mind.......

will see how I get on with these!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back