Keeping updated with my moodswings - Good Today :)

redbear

Reaction score
I know i keep updating with my moodswings so sorry if anyone is sick of it,
I was sick of been pregnant and upset and down about it but after my scare friday its made me grateful that im still pregnant and nothing bad has happened.
Last night i was all upset as i dont know why but i had it in my head that DH was stuck with me because im having his baby and i didn't want to hold him back, he told me he wouldn't have been with me 7 years and married me before he got me pregnant if he didn't want me, but me been pregnant and hormonal got all upset saying i was going to be a big fat wife/ mum and not a sexy girlfriend...

But got this text this morning 'every night i go to bed thinking i can't love you any more than i already do but every morning i wake up and realise i was wrong. hope your feeling better today.'
I was crying like a baby! When we where first going out he would text me sloppy stuff but after 7 years it sort of goes out the window and we are not a soppy couple so its unusual and made me really happy.
Im so daft but its made me all happy today!
Im looking on the positive side of things today, 1 week until xmas when DH is off work for a couple of days and then only another 3 week and i will be almost due.
Scan tomorrow and get to see bubs again and what its doing also get to see the nice consultant so yeh im happy today.

Pointless but wanted to be positive for a change lol x

Really glad to hear you've had a good day. You're hubby sounds wonderful and just what you need. You're in this together and it sounds like you've got a great support team x

Thanks :) he can be a knobhead like any other man but he has his moments lol... i think he was feeling bad for me because i was upset night before lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back