Keep getting cramps that don't amount to anything

Colourmeblue

Reaction score
For the past week or so Iv been having on and off cramps, sometimes waking me up in the middle of the night, sometimes with me running to the loo....and last night we dtd in an attempt to get things moving, and omg the cramps i had straight after! But always after a while these cramps just stop, so i've stopped thinking it may be labour. I can understand now how women have false alarms. With my first it was so straightforward - lost my plug at 37 weeks, no cramping in between, just woke up one morning with contractions, and that was it! This little one obviously wants to keep me on my toes!

Hey im in the exact same situation at the mo. Im 84+4. . Ive had cramps now for about 48 hours. They get worse then stop. I get all excited then nothing!!. Im not really sure whats going on. But im going down the walking A LOT and bouncing on the ball route. ! The pain already is scaring me. As im sure im bot actually going to ever go into labour naturally!! I hope it happens for you soon!! X

Ha 84+4. what an idiot its meant to say 38+4. . just feels like 80 weeks lol

Last edited:
Ha 84+4. what an idiot its meant to say 38+4. . just feels like 80 weeks lol

lol...yep sure feels like 84 lol. She keeps pressing down too, feels like shes about to pop out! Am gonna start bouncing on my ball today too - see if i can get anything happening. Sooooo uncomfortable now!!!!

ive been trying to research if we can do anything else ha. but i know how you feel the cramps have been so painful today . im not sure its supposed to hurt when your not in labour? how you feeling ? x

Fx for you both, hopefully labour is just around the corner ladies!! Xx

Just got back from hospital umbongo. Been checked. She thinks might be start of things. Eeeek!! Hopefully we will have bubbas soon colour me blue. :) gope you feel ok painwise x

Just got back from hospital umbongo. Been checked. She thinks might be start of things. Eeeek!! Hopefully we will have bubbas soon colour me blue. :) gope you feel ok painwise x

Oooh fingers and toes crossed it is hun! X

Ooh that's exciting! Did you go hospital because of the pain? I'm ok, much the same. Bounced on my new bouncy ball yesterday. Lots of braxton hicks, and woke up with cramps - but again - nothing. How u feeling today? x

Fx for you ladies, get bouncing, bonking and walking hehe x

Ive been having the cramps for a couple of weeks mw and dr said it was braxton hicks

Ha lettie i agree with colourmeblue. Ill have to be desperate to try the bonking haaa :). Yeah pain still the same. They just wont bugger off. But arent regular 'contractions'. Confusing. Im loving the bouncy ball tho lol. Hope ur ok today chick x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back