KarenC - Happy birthday Tilly!

Happy 1st Birthday Tilly you gorgeous girl xxxx

Aaron sends hugs and kisses :D

Hello my lovelies! Thank you SO much! Thanks FBE for the thread - you're a wonderful wonderful friend. Sorry I've not been around PF very much lately - holidays, party prep etc.

I can't quite believe she's 1 today. It's all very sudden! We had a party with family yesterday and today we are just having lots of fun at home together with her new toys. I sewed her a play tent that she loves and she got spoilt rotten with gifts, as well as having her first taste of cake. I will post some photos up later.

Lots of love to you all xxxxxxx

Ah, we all just love you both loads. Just think, only two paracetamol eh?

Hope you saved us all a slice of cake :D
Xx

Awwwww, you girls make me so happy! Thank you for all your birthday wishes. We had a lovely party on Sunday and a relaxing day today, sadly topped off with a screaming baby who currently will NOT go to sleep... gah!!!

Some piccies for you. It was a bit dark in the house and she will not stay still for even a fraction of a second, so they're not amazing. I've added in a couple from our holiday in France two weeks ago instead.

Eating her birthday cake - needless to say it was a hit.
IMGP2331.jpg
Checking out her new pad today, hand made by her insane mummy:
playtent.jpg
Breakfast in France
IMGP2264.JPG
Holiday
Tilly June.jpg
She's a monster but I love her
xxx

Last edited:
Ah, we all just love you both loads. Just think, only two paracetamol eh?

Hope you saved us all a slice of cake :D
Xx
Hahaha... she's a greater pain in the arse (literally?!) one year on than could be solved by two paracetamol I'm tellin' ya. Tonight's amateur dramatics for one thing... she's asleep now and I am guzzling the last of the cake. There is one small slice left. I'll send it to you... xxx

My goodness woman you are super talented ain't you?? I am making a 'Wigwam' for C but I am not posting a pic after your amazing efforts!!

On a sideline, I could seriously eat her up!!

Bless her, the excitement must have amped her up. Glad she has settled for you. Big love Cx

That play tent is amazing!!!! You're so talented.

She's so adorable and far far too cute, cuteness that would easily absolve any tantrum :) enjoy your well earned cake, I look forward to a slice or three with you both one day xxx

Just realized I never said thanks to these. FBE - let's deffo do cake one of these days! And loads of Chinese food too.

T likes the play tent I think, but prefers to go in there, get what she wants and then retreat and play with it outside. Silly moo. I'm sure she'll get it one day. I even put fairy lights and a mobile inside to entice her in, but nah...

Lots of love to you all xxx

Love the pics Karen, that play tent is fab! I'm sure she will appreciate it more at some point! Xx

Ah sorry I missed it - belated happy birthday Tilly :)

Lovely pics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back