Karen!!! And everyone else that fixes finger food to their babies...

Oh dear god, I shouldn't look at threads like this when I'm hungry...

Tilly had roasted veg, tomato sauce and pasta yesterday for lunch and adored it. This morning we had quesadillas made with home made spicy bean paste, cheese, tomatoes and spring onions. I just cut them into fingers for Tilly and she wolfed it down, followed by a LOT of watermelon. Great fun.

Oh dear god, I shouldn't look at threads like this when I'm hungry...

Tilly had roasted veg, tomato sauce and pasta yesterday for lunch and adored it. This morning we had quesadillas made with home made spicy bean paste, cheese, tomatoes and spring onions. I just cut them into fingers for Tilly and she wolfed it down, followed by a LOT of watermelon. Great fun.

Yummo!!!

Lolly that looks brill. I bet he loved all the different combinations and textures.

Can't wait to try T in these but he's not that interested in food (or his milk) much at the mo x

He sit in his high chair for over an hour playing, and trying to pick pieces up. He had fun. And ate the odd bit. I guess he just has to learn. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361631790.784234.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361631805.813943.jpgImageUploadedByTapatalk1361631818.168798.jpg

Lolly I know you mix tw and BLW do you first spoon feed him and then finger food or you do a whole BLW meal ?

It really depends what were doing. If we're out and about it's always just spoon fed. And like yesterday when he had that dinner after he was bored playing/eating I spoon fed him a little tub of food I had in the fridge from the previous day. But some days he just gets spoon fed with some finger foods at the same time. Then I spoon fed him a fruit custard for pudding.
I do always try give him finger foods to start with to see how he gets on. But he's hungry then I need to spoon fed him.
I really just see how he is each feed xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back