Just

pinkyprincess

Reaction score
Treated myself to some new clothes including a pencil skirt :D

I am a happy bunny! (let's hope they fit LMAO!)

That is all!

Fab! Becks do u remember the good old days when u would have the time to upload pics!? No time for that anymore :shakehead:

Last edited:
I went into topshop yesterday looking
At clothes and then stormed out again cos I remembered I have 2 fricking stones to lose :wall: so über respect to you for being able to order a pencil skirt :yay: :cheer:

I went into topshop yesterday looking
At clothes and then stormed out again cos I remembered I have 2 fricking stones to lose :wall: so über respect to you for being able to order a pencil skirt :yay: :cheer:

I'm avoiding top shop and Zara as il get depressed, I have 3 stone to lose :cry:

I got top shop vouchers from everyone for Xmas and I'm refusing to spend them until I shift the weight xx

I went to m&s and ended up buying a v large size but needed to cos had nowt to wear! Devastated.com

Oh pos maybe we can do it together ;) seeing as we went thru ttc and pregnancy together now we can do "operation lard-shift" lol

Maybe the new mummies should have a weight loss support thread :)

Maybe the new mummies should have a weight loss support thread :)

Yes I was going to start one but found it too hard that early on. Will is six weeks now so I've no excuse. I bought a tub of slim fast yesterday to start on Monday. I've never done skim fast before but a friend suggested it might make sense to shift the initial weight and it's more convenient (especially while Will is permanently stuck to me)

What are u planning Jayne...probably a sensible healthy eating plan?! Xxx

It's going to have to be. I can't do anything drastic whilst breast feeding :eh: in 2010 I shifted 2 stone in 7 weeks on lipotrim and I'm so tempted to do that but I love breast feeding more. I have started with my kettle bell though for toning xx

Sorry was eating my dinner and missed all this!

Tbh the bfing has done wonders for me considering I've barely left the house! I still have a bit of a belly which I'm hoping to loose before I wear said pencil skirt but I don't feel as bad as I thought I would (bar the map of stretch marks on my legs!)

It's going to have to be. I can't do anything drastic whilst breast feeding :eh: in 2010 I shifted 2 stone in 7 weeks on lipotrim and I'm so tempted to do that but I love breast feeding more. I have started with my kettle bell though for toning xx

Hmmm might have to check that out, 2 stone in 7 weeks!! X

i've got 1 more stone to loose and preferably 2 but i've already lost 2 and a bit stone from my pregnant weight. breastfeeding too so don't really want to cut the calories and make little man go hungry but really want to get back into my old clothes again! 3 more months before I start weaning him and can do diet or gym again though - thats not much time out of my whole life to stay a bit squishier than i would like :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back