Just wondering:)

KelliMarie

Reaction score
Im just curious people say they know instantly what they are having, i was so certain i was having a boy but now im not so sure.

Just wondering what other people think:)

Attachments

• Baby scan!.jpg
    Baby scan!.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 53
Does look like a boy! I had a gut feel for a girl at first but now starting to change my mind as everyone says scan looks like a boy! All the fun of team yellow! :) xx

I would say boy based on your piccie Kelli but I am crap lol.

I was 99.9% sure I was having a boy all the way through so much so that we had no girls name (despite bub being 9 days late we only ever had a boys name)

I did have moments when I worried that I was too convinced baby was a boy, as if it was a girl it would mean my 'mothers intuition' was crap from the get go.

In labour the MW's said they didn't like to call team yellow babies "it" so they briefly asked us about family history (My parents only have grandsons and OH is one of 5 boys) so they decided through-out labour they referred to baby as "him"...

I'd have fallen through the floor if I'd had a girl to be honest [I'd have been overjoyed of course]. Oddly since James my parents now have 2 more grandsons. One a few weeks younger than James - my SIL was also team yellow and due a few weeks after me - and my sis has another boy due in a few months... 6 grandsons and counting lol.

xxxxxx

Last edited:
I was almost positive I was having a boy but every time I had a baby dream it was a girl. Still, I was sure it was a boy and I was wrong! Unless the sonographer got it wrong and my instinct was right?! Guess we won't know until she's here!

I was 100% sure was having a girl and everyone that knows me thought the same but I'm having a boy :) xx

I was convinced with my first that he was a boy, I was actually using our boys name in my head every time I thought about the baby and most others thought boy too, we were team yellow last time. This time around I initially thought boy again but kept changing my mind but I was right to begin with x

I'd say that was a girl .. I'm going to stalk to see I'm that sure :) x

:) oo ill be watching to see if I was right x

You were right hun!!

Yay, congrats on your little boy

xxxxxx

Everyone thought I was having a girl. They had me almost convinced! When I was 32 weeks I found out I was having a wee lad. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back