Just wondering

Robyner

Reaction score
I've just been sick... First time since 8 weeks pregnant, I'm now 40 weeks tomorrow. Could this actually be it do you think? Please don't read and run :(

I have been reaing on line this morning cos I felt really sick and had a bit of an upset tummy last night and lots of people say thats how theu started so could be fingers crossed for u xxx

Thanks girls. I really wanted toast but now I can't face it. Meant to be out for lunch with a friend later. I don't feel unwell exactly and no pains yet. How long have you got until your date Hayels? It's not long is it?

Due Friday. Arr I hope u make it to your lunch I wasn't actually sick this morning but felt like I was going to be but seems to have past now I have had a shower and feel better. R u over due now ? Xx

I'm due tomorrow. I'm going in for an appointment in the morning, might discuss sweep and being induced but I'm desperate for a natural birth with no intervention :( I really hope it happens tonight or in the morning

My midwife said shw want give me a sweep till next Tuesday when ill be 4 days over by then but hoping to have gone by then. Good luck xx

Could be a good sign Hun. I was induced last time (so probably different) but when it all started I started off by puking. He was here an hour or so later xx

it can be a sign :) hope you haven't got a bug !! lots of water today just incase x

Thank pos. I was induced due to a loss so I'm unsure of what to expect but puking is unusual for me, my sickness stopped at week 8.

I think the hospital were prepared to induce me anytime after 37 weeks if I was struggling emotionally, but I just wat this to be an entirely different experience xxx

Yeah will drink lots of water, I don't feel unwell exactly just a bit off.

I was sick twice when in labour so could be x

Ive had morning sickness the past couple of days. Alsoy dog is acting really weird around me. Hope it's the start! I have midwife today and she wants to do sweep. Seriously considering it! Xxx

Ooh Zoe I will be keeping my eye out! Exciting.

I doubt very much whether I will be able to face a sweep :( too chicken, I know some people won't get it, but I don't cope with internals.

Thank pos. I was induced due to a loss so I'm unsure of what to expect but puking is unusual for me, my sickness stopped at week 8.

I think the hospital were prepared to induce me anytime after 37 weeks if I was struggling emotionally, but I just wat this to be an entirely different experience xxx

Sorry to read that Hun. I totally get shy you want to go naturally, everything crossed for u x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back