Just wishful thinking?

Khurley91

Reaction score
Hey everyone. Newbie here!!

Been TTC for around 6 months now- cycle usually lasts for 31 days and I'm a late ovulator too which is usually between cd 16-20.

AF is due today but usually she always shows first thing on a morning and she hasn't shown this morning. Normally I have tender breasts after ovulation but this cycle has been completely different as they haven't been tender but I have had some pulsating aching type feelings in the sides of my breasts but more on my left. I have thought one of my breasts looks bigger and my partner has commented saying they look bigger.

I've had pulling feelings and twinges around my right ovary area which is also unusual for me. My balance isn't the best at the moment, I've nearly walked into a few doors haha!!

I took a pregnancy test without realising it was a test that should be taken a day after your missed period. I'm so desperate to go and buy a clear blue digi or frer but I don't want to get my hopes up.

AF doesn't look like it's going to show and I feel different this cycle...am I just wishful thinking???

It's always possible :) I would maybe get a FRER and test first thing tomorrow morning if AF hasn't shown!

Good luck xx

I think I will and hopefully AF will stay away.

I'm reading other posts and some women are also saying they don't get the breast tenderness like they usually do so it might be a common thing.

Fingers crossed!

I would wait until tomorrow if no AF then Id get a FRER. Good luck!

It is absolutely doing my head in waiting for tomorrow.

I did the deed with my bf tonight and it was very uncomfy and a bit painful went he went deep. Had lower back pain today too. Fingers crossed for the morning.

Still no AF - pregnancy test taken and bfn!!

I'm now on cycle day 33 but my fertility friend app said AF should have arrived yesterday.

Seem to be having lower back ache even if I'm just laying in bed, standing for 5 minutes to iron also gave me lower back ache. As this is on my mind so much now I'm realising my mood swings have been horrendous this past few days, I'm so up and down I don't know where I am myself.

Question - if I'm a late ovulator would there be a chance it takes longer to show a bfp on a hpt if I am pregnant?

Also- has anyone been pregnant without the usual sore breasts, nausea, peeing a lot etc symptoms?

Thanks in advance and spreading baby dust to all!

could it be that you ovulated later than you think? do you chart? if you have a chart share it so we can help with dating your ov!

I used to chart but I found it too much pressure but I know from those charts that I'm a late ovulator. I ovulate been cycle day 16-20

I ovulate between day 16 and 110 so no charting would mean I works be doing HPT all day!! Damned pcos.

This time is definitely hard on us women.

I've got a new symptom today - peeing more! And I have barely drank any fluids so I know it's not because I'm drinking more. Trying not to get my hopes up is so hard

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back