Just when i was losing all hope...

Apple2018

Reaction score
Well got my bfp tonight at 7 months of trying and feeling like everyone around me was pregnant bar me! I had what i thought was a light period along with brown discharge a week early. Have had brown discharge a few days. I took a lh strip today and yesterdau and noticed it was a strong positive which was really early in my cycle for and a clearblue went straight to peak.

Took a random preg test tonight which came back a faint positive. Queue me at 11pm rushing to tesco and buying clearblues and cheapies! Came back positive and one states i am 1 to 2 weeks.

Really surprised and never would have guessed. Yeah i was really tearful yesterday but just shows u it will happen!

My first pregnancy at 35!

Last edited:
Well got my bfp tonight at 7 months of trying and feeling like everyone around me was pregnant bar me! I had what i thought was a light period along with brown discharge a week early. Have had brown discharge a few days. I took a lh strip today and yesterdau and noticed it was a strong positive which was really early in my cycle for and a clearblue went straight to peak.

Took a random preg test tonight which came back a faint positive. Queue me at 11pm rushing to tesco and buying clearblues and cheapies! Came back positive and one states i am 1 to 2 weeks.

Really surprised and never would have guessed. Yeah i was really tearful yesterday but just shows u it will happen!

My first pregnancy at 35!

congratulations chick xx

Huge congratulations! I had my first BFP at 37, best feeling in the world when you think it’s not going to happen for you. Wishing you a healthy and happy 9 months! ❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back