Just wanting some opinions...

Discussion in 'Am I Pregnant?' started by Nsk0o, Aug 14, 2016.

1. Nsk0o

Nsk0o New Member

Okay, so yesterday I was laying around, being lazy on my day off work... I went to roll over and I felt a pulling type of cramp on the right side of my lower abdomen...
    I have AF cramps that are pretty severe when they do occur... Theyre never mild, either theyre full on doubling me over in pain or not there at all. (Never even had them before a miscarriage in Nov. 2014, since then theyve come about) But AF isn't due yet anyways. Last first day was July 23rd.
    Today, no cramps at all. Tired. Nauseous to the point of not having an appetite (which is not like me at all).
    Now, with my previous pregnancy (resulted in miscarriage at 10 weeks)... I had mild cramping and felt sick a few days later (sickness and tender breasts are what made me take the test)...

I just want opinions as to if I'm crazy for feeling pregnancy may be an option? I mean I just had the slight cramping yesterday and I'm already feeling sick today? That seems a little crazy to me... But something is telling me otherwise.
    I guess I'm just nervous given what happened last time, I'd rather be safe than sorry...

#1 Nsk0o, Aug 14, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2016
  2. DarcyHodge

DarcyHodge Well-Known Member

It may have been ovulation pain, I was gonna say test but I think it would be to early as this would be your fertile week. X

3. DarcyHodge

DarcyHodge Well-Known Member

No wait I think I'm talking rubbish take a test x

4. kumber

kumber Well-Known Member

I agree, test test test!

5. louise2610

louise2610 Well-Known Member

Have you tested? X

6. BunnyN

BunnyN Well-Known Member

Cramps and queasyness were early signs for me. It also sounds a bit like tound ligament pain which I get when roling over but it seems a bit early for that. On the other hand it could just be a tiuch of a bad tummy or something, early pregnancy symptoms are fustrating that way.