Just wanted to share a bit of hope...

rheannymac

Reaction score
Hi there ladies,
First of all I just want to say I am sending you all baby dust and have my fingers crossed that you all get your bfp's soon!

Anyway, I just wanted to share a little story about my cousin with you all.
She married at 22 and her & her husband decided to start trying for a family straight away. Over the course of 5 years she went through 4 miscarriages, 3 failed attempts at private IVF, a meeting with a possible surrogate who then backed out. When she was 25 she was told her eggs were similar to that of a 45 year old woman and that she could keep trying but the dr gave her only a 5% chance of ever being able to conceive. They did keep trying but resigned themselves to the fact the chances were they would never conceive naturally.
A year or so later she went to the doctors as she was feeling poorly (she has been very ill in the past with cancer & acute arthritis so was worried it was any of these things) the doctor took a blood test and..........she was 7 weeks pregnant!!
She now has the most beautiful 2 year old boy who continues to amaze us all every day.
I was talking to her about PF and mentioned there was a LT-TTC section and she asked me to share her story with all you lovely ladies.
I really hope that this gives you all a little bit of hope & sunshine in your journey. I can't imagine how hard your journeys must be and both me & my cousin hope that in reading this you realise that miracles really can happen. She was at her lowest point when the surrogate backed out & this was her light at the end of the tunnel.
I know most of you have been through some horrible, disappointing times but please don't give up hope. I'm so sure your little miracle beans are just round the corner!

Much love.

(I hope this doesn't upset or offend anyone, if it does, mods please feel free to remove or close)

Xxxxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
What a heartwarming story and so pleased for your cousin. Thanks for sharing x

Thats lovely, it does give us hope... I mean those stories are the exception so I never get too excited but saying that whats stopping any of us being the exception xx

Thanks for sharing this. It can all be a bit doom and gloom around here but when a ltttcer gets what they've been striving for, especially after such a hard journey, it is amazing!!! :) x

Lovely little day of sunshine story! thank you for sharing this.
Xx

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Thank you so much for sharing.
Stories like these are what gives me hope :)
xx

What a lovely story and this does give me hope and inspiration at the same time. I do personally believe in miracles and everyone's miracles do come true one day x

I'm really glad this has given some of you even just a smidgen of hope. Lots & lots of baby dust to you all!! Xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back