Just two more 'five-day'weeks to go!!!

Sarah W Baby Belly

Reaction score
I only have two more weeks of having to work five days in a row!

yipppeeee!!!

After that I am using my annual leave to break the weeks up. My first day off is the 16th November! Can't wait.

And then from the 28th November I am on a 'three-day' week!

yyiipppppeee! Its been a long slog since my holiday in august. Can't wait, won't wait!

That sounds great Sarah!! when do you finish work for good?
i thought of that idea with my annual leave, but have decided to take it all at once and will be finished on 16th Dec!!!! yeah its only 6 weeks 4 shifts and 2 1/2 hours!!! yeah!!!!

I finish on xmas eve, which is a lovely time to stop as everyone else in teh office will be stopping at the same time, and the first 10 days of the holiday I will be with the family and celebrating xmas. Then I have 3-4 weeks to wait for the baby.

Lucky you finishing on the 16th! Good plan! :D

After today I only have four 3-day weeks to go at work! That means I only have 12 more working days left and then I will be off for a whole year.

Shhh! don't tell my boss! she thinks I am coming back in six months, but I have other ideas!

Hello

I'm finishing at Xmas too and I really can't wait!!!!
Sadly, mine are 5 day weeks and I'll be going back after 6 months but hey, still good news. :D

what week of your pregnancy are you all working up to?
I'm hoping i have a pretty easy pregnancy (or one that doesn't cause me too much bother) i'd like to work up to week 37. Do you think that is safe?

I'm working up to about week 35. I may have stretched it out a bit longer but Xmas has landed in the middle of it all, and I can't see any point in coming back afterwards.

hayley said:
what week of your pregnancy are you all working up to?
I'm hoping i have a pretty easy pregnancy (or one that doesn't cause me too much bother) i'd like to work up to week 37. Do you think that is safe?

It is safe, it's just if you'd want to or not. I know I certainly couldn't work now - I'm so tiered and have more ailments than I ever thought I would get. I don't think I'd work more than past 35 weeks if possible - and use holiday up before then aswell to get shorter weeks like Sarah has.

Hopefully you do have a very smooth time though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back