Just thought

littlemuffin

Reaction score
Through my pregnancy I have really followed other people s pregnancy like pinky princess and mrs mc. Each were there when I had questions through each tri. Now this morning with both their little boys here makes me realise I don't have that long. It's quite scary.

Scary indeed... Really brings it home to you doesn't it, that in not o long we will have our LOs here too! :).

Do you know what? I get really excited and emotional when I realise I will get to finally see my little chip soon. Apart from the pain bringing her into the world it's unbelievable how excited I feel. :)

U will all soon be cuddling ur LO's I am still addicted to tri 3 until u lot have all popped :)

Morning :) I totally get what you mean but I also think I've got ages to go 10 weeks feels like an eternity ATM which is silly when the last 30 weeks have flown by.
I'm kind of jealous (in a good way) when I see all the beautiful babies with their yummy mummies :) xx

It is really scary but I am so impatient I just want to be holding AJ now. I keep almost throwing paddies about it I'm so jealous. lol

I know I feel the same it doesn't seem so long ago mrs mc moved over to tri 3 and I was still in tri 2.....SCARY how fast it is going !!!!

I don't think reality has hit me yet as to baby arriving at anytime. Been getting period pain cramps more often lately and so much pressure down below but in denial that it'll happen soon. Can't wait to meet my bubs!xx

Dont you dare Lulabell stay where you are! Everyone seems to be leaving the January group early and im going to be left on my billy tod before long :p
Im looking forward to getting on with been a mum now not just pregnant! x

I know what you mean, ladies like Mrsmc, pinky and pos have almost been like big sisters and given so much advice and support and now they are gone. Makes it worse that ladies like ish and dollie that where due so close to me have also gone! Quite emotional! X

Ish was the day after me, so i got really panicky when she had her LO it really is any time now! x

I have loved reading your labour updates and have been emotional for you. Us ladies really do rock!!! xx

I do miss you mrs mc. All your updates. I love looking at the pictures of Orlando on FB he is so gorgeous. Look at me getting all soppy.

i feel the same bump buddy, its getting scary now :) i go through phases of feeling terrified but i really cant wait :) xx

Im with you on this one. I was due round the same time as Mrsmc and the other ladies and I'm still here..
I miss em :cry:
But we'll all be holding our LO's very soon and be joining them in the next section. Xxx

i know everyone is having their babies its so exciting..i want mine :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back