just the one pudding foot...

Samsgirl

Reaction score
oh i am so attractive right now....ha ha :)

just the one pudding foot....hands are okay etc so i am guessing its just one of those late on pregnancy things....

i drank loads yesterday and didnt wee much so i am guessing my body is starting to hang onto liquid....ready for the big day...

xx

i was mega thirsty yesterday and ive got squishy hand instead of pudding foot lol

ha ha....what are we like....def sharing our late pregnancy symptoms

my feet were like bigfoot yesterday, spend the evening with them up on my ball and 2 ice packs on them n they went down a good bit in a few hours :)

ooh that sounds nice hugsy, icepacks.........
actually ice cream sounds better lol........i do think i have a tub of coconutterly fair in the freezer that i shall eat later!
i may or may not be going to aquanatal tonight. it depends if my OH's sister has got her new swimsuit yet as she cant fit in her old one now she is 20 weeks preg lol.

i have one of those coolpack things for my back in labour...think it may be coming out for the pudding foot soon

yeah it realy helped, cos they were so painfull they were so big and the skin is all cracked on my toes from stretchin so much

Oh the joys lol

ouch...god love you...mine isnt that bad...yet!! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back