Just tested and guess what

sunshine_gal

Reaction score
Ive got a really really faint line on an ebay cheapie..... BFP......

I keep showing my husband and he wont believe it because i had to really sqweeze some wee out to take it, i even threw it away when it didn't come up straight away and then got it back out of the bin (like we do) haha..about 5mins later and i can deffo see a line....

Are these tests acurate? oh i hope so....

Im about 19/20 dpo i think, i dont really know for sure because we weren't trying this month, only done it once i think.... :shock:

they're reasonably accurate..if you read them within the time limit - do you know what it is (normally in the instructions) - just with you leaving it a while before going back?

hope it's accurate :D

wow, hope its accurate too babe! are you going to test again?

keep us updated :hug:

Just tested again on another ebay cheapie and exactlly the same faint lline has come up.... Ooooh, i just dont know if to believe it or not, i have a clearblue test which i will use in the morning to make doubly sure.. so what do you peeps think??? Ive used these tests loads of times and have never seen anything on them.. Im a day late today so should it be so faint??

Faintness can just be the amount of dye in the test - sounds good :cheer:

good luck tomorrow - but don't think you'll need it :D

I'll let you know in the morning... I only tested cos im out tonight and wanted to make sure if it ok to drink, maybe ill give it a miss now...lol

Cheapies are as good as any tests.

If you're testing before your AF is due that may be why you have a faint line also, it wasn't your FMU.

Sounds really good for you.

Good luck!

Yay I'm so pleased for you hun, you really deserve it after all you've been through the last few months :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Sunshine - did you test again hun.
(fingers crossed the line is darker) x

congratulations.... I'll be keeping my fingers crossed for you for the 2nd test this morning but it's sounds really good

:cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Congrats :cheer: I used 3 ebay cheapies and they were a little faint at first, then I used a Boots one which was stronger - I think the ebay ones are just a little bit weak! x

Oh thank you everyone.. :D

Well i waited till this morning and took my cb test and a line came up...yay yay.. lol, it was 5.30am when i told dh to wake up and look and he still wouldn't believe it because it was still faint so i went to the chemist as soon as it opened and got a digi one so i pee'd on that and took it up to him in bed and when PREGNANT came up in the little box he finally believed it...

Im so chuffed.. I didn't think about things at all this last month because of having my loop excision done in october, i must have only done it once or twice..seriously.. last week i started getting really sicky burps, (sorry for tmi) anyway the burps were still here so i started to wonder...So really i've kinda known for about a week... :lol:

So excited, cant stop smiling :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back