I was admitted to hospital on wednesday morning having collapsed while at a dermatology appointment for my allergic itching ( I have really low bp) and they were really worried as my bp had gone through the roof. They arent really sure what is wrong with me as it keeps fluctuating between high ( for me ) and really low, they took bloods after bloods and still havent come to a conclusion other than I may have pre- eclampsia but its not showing up properly due to my extremily low bp. I also have severe back/ chest pain that goes round in a circle so am pretty much stoned off my head on co- codamol, they have also increased the dose. They finally let me home yesterday evening on the proviso that I rest ( im only allowed out of bed for a maximum of 1 hr at a time then I have to go back to bed for 3 hrs ) and if I get any worse than I am now then my fiance has to ring them and take me back again ( they will then make a decision wether baby has to come early as am 37wks next week anyway) and that my midwife was coming out to the farm today to do a home visit and plans etc. Im also not allowed to go any where on my own or be outside without someone with me or in the vicinity. I have actually been a good girl and have done as they said purely because I still feel shit and physically can't stand for any longer than an hour before I start shaking really badly. My midwife hasnt even turned up today, I tried ringing at lunchtime but couldnt get an answer and left a message explaining that I hadnt been rung to let me know what time she was coming and that I had been in hospital and they wanted her to check on me today and left my number. Its now almost 6pm and have had no call back and the answer phone message now says for emergencies to ring the labour ward. This has bugged me just a bit, I havent had anyone talk through any plans or options or what even to expect yet and obviously time is running out now and its making me more stressed and panicy than I already am. Sorry for the essay.