Just remembered

Tillytots

Reaction score
No more work...! :shock:

Ive been off this week sick and just remembered today is my last day now. Im on hol after today for 5 weeks then on mat leave!!! :rotfl: I've clearly had too much time off - I mean who the hell forgets they dont actually have to work now for a year :rotfl: only me! :roll:

xx

haha preggo brain for ya!!

Ive got another 8weeks left at work(if i can hold out that long) but as of 9.15 tonight im off for 12days so get a good long rest and when i go back ive only got another 6weeks left!!!!!!!!

I cant wait till i finish work even though im sat at a till im exhausted actually all ive gotta do is heave myself out of bed and in tired!!!!

Pregnancy hey!!!!!!!

xx

That is so not fair!!! :lol:

I'm self employed so no holiday entitlement!!! and need to work as close to the due date as possible!! 38 weeks for me, so ONLY another 13 weeks!!!!!

Hehe for forgetting but YAY for that anyway! More forum time, lol.
I'm hoping I won't be going back to work now. Maybe for a few years! Now that's kinda scary!

Lucky u! A day off is a dream for me at the moment - I work weekends too.

I'm not finishing till 4th April - but will probably stop swimming lessons before then (once my boss decides to talk to me as he has been avoiding me)

:cheer: lucky u

wish i had finished work :( i do have the day off monday as its my scan and im goin in late tuesday as i hav my midwife appt so its not all bad i guess

I work Saturdays too Bee. On the plus side 4 weeks tomorrow I'm be on maternity leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!

thanks girls :cheer: Im so bored already though but going to work is too much what with the travelling and stuff. Im going to have to get a hobby!!

x

debecca said:
I work Saturdays too Bee. On the plus side 4 weeks tomorrow I'm be on maternity leave!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CAN'T WAIT!

God don't rub it in :( My boss is avoiding me so I don't know when I will be finishing the swimming lessons

Bee said:
debecca said:

CAN'T WAIT!

God don't rub it in :( My boss is avoiding me so I don't know when I will be finishing the swimming lessons

Sorry hun didn't mean to gloat! Just think how much more CASH you'll be raking in than me though :shock:

debecca said:
Bee said:
debecca said:

CAN'T WAIT!

Sorry hun didn't mean to gloat! Just think how much more CASH you'll be raking in than me though :shock:

Its ok :lol:

Yeah would be nice if I got paid when I am supposed to :( Suppose it means I'll have more money next month :lol:

Tillytots said:
thanks girls :cheer: Im so bored already though but going to work is too much what with the travelling and stuff. Im going to have to get a hobby!!

x

I can always introduce you to the world of online gaming :D :cheer:

(still 10 weeks for me before I go on Mat leave..... )

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back