Just realised I got me dates wrong!

Rock-Angel

Reaction score
I had it down to af starting on 17th dec, but on checking diary thats when it ended and it had actually started on the 11th dec, thing is I never had a reg cycle, so would that make a difference?!
My longest gap was 67 days and the shortest which was actually between my last cycles (nov-dec was 14 days!)
Im just going through diary now and I never had a reg cycle, Its annoying me now, I also have the most agonisying pain in my leg (you know the bit at the front were the hip joins your front the pelvisy bit I dunno what it is its bloody ouchy!) And no idea what to do, on being told the midwife will get in touch in couple months Im conbaffled now!!

ask the TTC girls to check, but i believe ladies with long/irregular cycles tend to ovulate late, because the luteal phase (the bit after ovulation but before period) is always the same length, so u might be less far along than u think u are?

u will only find out at ur scan really :hug:

hope ur leg stops hurting! xx

It will make a diff, rock angel, but dating's never going to be reliable with your irregular cycle anyhow. Having said that, I insisted that I'd be a week behind my LMP dates due to a 35 day cycle, but my scan put me 2 days ahead of LMP dates, so... who can tell. It's all about the scan really. And anyhow, it's not like they ever come on time, so... :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back