Just paranoid??

DWalker

Reaction score
Hi Ladies,

I have a 9month old lg and husband and I have been using condoms. This month I started feeling different just after ovulation and keep trying to ignore the symptoms that I might be pregnant. My best friend is pregnant and keeps telling me my symptoms are like hers so I'm not sure if this is what has triggered me to think I might be? I'm currently 2 days overdue my period and not sure whether I should test or if af is on it's way? I have had a dull aching in my tummy for the last week or so when usually I get heavy cramping on and off before af.

Am I just driving myself crazy??

There's a possibility you could be pregnant but only way to find out is do a test as you will be just wondering if you are or aren't pregnant IMO. Good luck x

What's stopped u testing if ur having symptoms and are 2 days late? Definitely get a test its the only way to know for sure.

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

Thanks ladies. I just didn't want to set myself up as I'm not even sure how I would feel if it was positive. My Lo is still very young and I've only just gone back to work. Think I will test tomorrow morning if af doesn't rear her head beforehand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back