Just out of interest girls

Sophie_P

Reaction score
Do you get sharp shooting pains inside your vag after ovulation?

Thanks xx

Do you get sharp shooting pains inside your vag after ovulation?

Thanks xx

Lmao! I spat my drink out reading that. I do tend the shooting pain thing but can't say when! Tho I would say its definitely before AF is due xx

I do! In fact I posted it a couple of months ago but no replies, figured it was just me! It was 4dpp and funnily enough I has the same thing last cycle 3dpo. No idea what causes it, the first time it was really quite painful

Thanks Dee, i'm hoping it's a good sign!

Hi ladies,
Yep I get that too! But couldn't say for sure when in my cycle it happens. But it's quite painful to the point I squirm when I feel it,xxx

Hi ladies,
Yep I get that too! But couldn't say for sure when in my cycle it happens. But it's quite painful to the point I squirm when I feel it,xxx

Yeah it makes me squirm, it's not very nice x

Because of this thread, I've been paying more attention to it and I'm getting them right now. I'm not sure when I ovulated as I appear to have missed my surge with CBFM (loads of highs and yesterday a low). It feels mildly uncomfortable and I'm tensing to ease it

yep and it usually feels like a pain in the butt too! lol. I think its where the fallopian tubes contract slightly to move 'things' down to the uterus...

It reminds of the time Keith Lemon talked about 'shooty ass pain' so I'm now referring to it as shooty vag pain ;)

I can't say I have ever noticed it before, maybe I should pay more attention :) x

I get that before at and it really hurts feels like I'm being stabbed in the bum but when I ovulate I get when having sex dont no why

I often get needlebum when I have my period, something to do with glands apparently! Great being a woman! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back