Just ordered an Angel sounds doppler :)

H16

Reaction score
After several recommendations I have just ordered an Angel sounds doppler and some gel from amazon, will arrive tomorrow :D

Hopefully this will help put my mind at rest until I feel regular baby movements :) x

Last edited:
I got the jpd jumper one and used it first time last night :) ive recorded it on my phone x

Yay I love my angel sounds! Always find it straight away now too :) it's so lovely :) xxx

I am tempted to get one!! :p xxx

Ive used mine a couple of times but still find it quite difficult to find the heartbeat! x

i haven't got to hear my babys heart beat yet, but i've seen it and it's very strong and happy:) if i purchase one do think i will be able to? i'd be fifteen weeks when it arrived probably!xxx

Yeah bbee you should be able to hear it now - I heard mine from 10 weeks with the Angel Sounds. It takes a bit of practise and getting used to, but once you get used to it, I found it really easy. And it's so reassuring :)

How do you ladies find it so easy?? I know mines low and roughly where it is but can take a while! xx

I can't wait to try mine out tomorrow, very exciting, esp as OH couldn't make my 16 week appointment so he hasn't heard it yet either :)

I know roughly where my baby likes to hang out so hoping I will find it fairly easily. I have heard even if you move it slightly by like 2mm it can make the difference between finding it and not finding it so the key is to move it very slowly when looking for it x

Until a few weeks ago, I would do it first thing in the morning with a full bladder and i think the full bladder helped loads. Now i can hear it pretty much anytime of the day xx

My midwife couldn't find it at 15 weeks so I don't think I should buy one just yet as I will panic!x

I love mine! Relaxes me in moments of 'am I really pregnant?' got it last week from among. Great £20 purchase! Enjoy using it!

Oh and I use the fake bio oil you can buy from poundland as the conductor and it works perfectly whilst moisturising at the same time! :)

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I've got a angelsounds its great. Had a go last night, I find you can hear better if you plug it into some speakers. Took me a while to find but it was there :D
My midwife advised me not to rely on it to know if baby's ok, just for my own enjoyment and if I don't feel movement to call her. Xx

Well my doppler arrived today and I have just tried it out, took me about 2-3 mins to find baby as he kept moving but found him fairly quickly, lovely to hear :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back