Just on drinking my first cup of RLT... YAKKKK lol

eldraW

Reaction score
Hey all.

Sorry probably a bit of a pointless post but im bored and cant sleep. I am just on with my first cup of RLT and i can honestly say that it isnt the nicest thing i have drank lol.

I wasnt going to start drinking it until 37 weeks as that is what my mw had said but i am getting induced anywhere from 37 weeks and dont find out a definit date until Tuesday, So thought i would start a few days earlier. I was in 2 minds wether to start it now but like my OH and one of the lovely ladies on here have said, Its not like anything will happen straight away and 1 cup now and then wont hurt.

Amy xx

Lol it's horrible! I can't even face drinking it so I haven't :lol: xxx

Oh i like it but I like herbal teas generally. I did move onto the rlt capsules which are easier to take :) xx

Oh I got some from Tesco. I think the brand is Clipper. I really like it. Just tastes of raspberry with no bitter after taste.

I don't like herbal teas so just got the capsules but I'm rubbish at taking them! x

I hated the tea thought it was rank lol. Took the capsules with Jake, so much easier to take xx

i'm going to be taking the tablets as don't like tea ... but i'm starting them at 32 weeks, what it says on the box, and on the internet :) Had a horrible labour last time so hopefully will calm me a bit! xx

I dont mind the taste but I drink herbal teas anyway x

Sent from my gorgeous iphone4

Wish id have known bout this when having dd2 maybe i wouldnt have sat 12 days over!!

Dont know how you can drink something thats horrible tho, mind you ill be trying everything to get bubs out when time comes! xxx

I got the capsules yesterday in Holland and Barrett, I knew I wouldnt be able to drink the tea, so I paid abit extra for the tablets xxx

Raspberry tea leaf chick, they help the uterus get ready for labour and also helps with it after xxx

Raspberry tea leaf chick, they help the uterus get ready for labour and also helps with it after xxx

Ohh does it really! I shall remember that! When are you recommended to drink that then?

Last edited:
Well... Im on to my second cup lol and i have had to put some sweetener in ha ha. I am such a whimp. I must say its a lot nicer now tho. Xx

I have them in the cupboard too lol but havent used them xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back