Just move, will you??!!

Minxy

Reaction score
Is anyone else getting frustarated waiting for their little one to start making it's prescence felt?

This second trimester time is obviously the calm before the storm (for some of us, read your post and my sympathy goes out to you,Tankett) but i can't wait to feel SOMETHING!

I've popped out so much everyone thinks I'm 7 months instead of four and a half, so I keep getting asked if I can feel the baby move.

I've tried a gentle squeeze and talking encouragingly but NOTHIN!

When did you/ are you expecting to feel movement?

Don't worry, i'm sure you'll feel your bub soon and once you do it won't stop!
I first felt what I can only describe as bubbles at about 16 weeks, or what it feels like if wind shifts or similar to when your tummy rumbles. You've probably had them but didn't notice!

They will come tho hun & prob. V.soon.

Nicki.x :D

hi hun i didnt feel my first move untill i was 22weeks x x x

if its your first then you could still be another month before you feel movement. Mines waited till I got really agitated and went to the mw then moved. Even in the womb they are cheeky monkeys.

I'm kinda with you on this one - well sort of....

My little one does move - it fact it kicks me to bits. But if my husband or anyone puts there hand on my tummy to feel ................. STOPS....NOTHING.....ABSOLUTELY NADDA!!

I'm sure everyone thinks I'm lying when I say I'm getting kicked!!

S. xx

Yes I also wish my little Bod would move so I could actually feel something in there!!

I hear the heartbeat every night with my doppler but as yet no movement [or at least none that I am aware of!!] .. so looking forward to that first kick!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back