Just joined and on bedrest..need buddies

shannonmay1

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am 17 weeks pregnant and have been on bedrest since 13 weeks. I had a cerclage placed at that time to, maybe, keep this little bugger in here for a while. I am always on the computer since I am in bed and would love to have people to talk to. Is anyone else out there having a difficult time with there pregnancy? Please share your stories with me.

Hi shannonmay!
I am not having a difficult time with my pregnancy because I havent conceived yet but am hoping to. I am having trouble at conceiving.
But anyway how are you doing? and how is your pregnancy goin?

Hi Shannon, I am sorry to hear that you are on bedrest,,at least you have the boards to keep you busy!

I am also 17weeks PG, Due 17th July..when are you due?

Hi LF,
They say that I am due around July 15th but they are going to do a scheduled c-section around June 20th or so..So we will see..Are you showing yet? I have only gained 5 pounds and wear regular clothes...Guess I should be thankful..I gained 80 with my last son!!

Hi Shannon,
I've also just joined and have also just been put on bedrest. I am 26 weeks and have placenta previa. I'm NOT a computer person but I'm trying to learn since I'm bored. Are you on complete bedrest for that many weeks? You poor thing! I hope you're doing ok and I hope we can share tips on how to survive this bedrest thing. Hang in there!
Melissa

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back