Just incase anybody cares

roxyroo

Reaction score
I posted a few weeks ago about some positive tests I had from Lloyds pharmacy . Clear positives. I then had lots of negatives I between another few positives. I ended up having a blood test and the results came back negative. Just wanted to share so people stay away from these tests. Nothing worse than false hope !

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 230
That is awful!!!

Will avoid them. I have doubts about ic too. It's better one FRER a month and at least the result is accurate.

Luckily I don't have addiction to testing. I personally don't like it. X

That is awful! So sorry, will definitely keep away, thanks for the heads up hun xx

Thats so awful, I will avoid them for sure xx

What a shame, that's so horrible for you :( thanks for letting us know xx

So sorry to hear, have you put in a complaint? I can only imagine how distressing this can be, big hugs and loads of baby dust x

Sorry to hear this - they should know about it xx

It never crossed my mind actually but now you've mentioned it I am going to x

Just bumping this up I’ve seen a few posts about Lloyd’s pharmacy tests which are complete shit, I know some people believe false positives don’t exist but in this case they did for me. I’ve had 3 babies and 5 miscarriages. If you get a positive test on one brand you will find at least one other brand that will show a positive. After doing these Lloyd’s tests I did a FRER, clear blue, clear blue digital, ics and Asda own and big fat negative.
I wrote numerous emails of complaint and never heard a thing �� when I had my blood test results which came back negative my hcg was of that of a non pregnant woman so it wasn’t a chemical pregnancy it was false positives x

Last edited:
Just bumping this up I’ve seen a few posts about Lloyd’s pharmacy tests which are complete shit, I know some people believe false positives don’t exist but in this case they did for me. I’ve had 3 babies and 5 miscarriages. If you get a positive test on one brand you will find at least one other brand that will show a positive. After doing these Lloyd’s tests I did a FRER, clear blue, clear blue digital, ics and Asda own and big fat negative.
I wrote numerous emails of complaint and never heard a thing �� when I had my blood test results which came back negative my hcg was of that of a non pregnant woman so it wasn’t a chemical pregnancy it was false positives x

Totally agree, I've seen a couple of people getting faint positives on Lloyds and not FRERS. Thought they're probably false positives but didn't want to say it in case I was wrong. If it's not showing on a FRER, don't trust it.

Last edited:
That’s awful! I’ve had some straight up false positives on Wondfo tests in the past too. They do exist, and they’re not ok!

Last edited:
This is terrible, how can something that has to look for ONE chemical be so inaccurate! Those lines are far too dark to be evap lines. So sorry they got your hopes up. *hugs*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back