Just hit me...

Strangeness

Reaction score
I am getting married on the 20th April and it's just really hit me! I'm now nervous where as I was just excited before! Scary stuff! :lol:

wow, am sure everything will go brilliant. have a great day xxx

The best of luck honey...

I was very nervous before my wedding and actually called it off once! I went ahead though and OH and I are very happy. Remember that everyone is nervous and has moments of trepidation. My Dad told me that he had a major "oh shit" moment on the altar just before he said "I do" - and he and my mother were together thirty-one years.

It will be a great day and you will be very happy. Trust me.

Sue

How exciting, it's not far away at all!

I was the same before our wedding, had been planning it for about 8 months so I knew the date was approaching but it wasn't until about 3 wks before that I thought "I'm getting married!".

Hope you have a lovely day, is everything organised and finalised?

Lucy

just want to say have a good day and keep smiling

enjoy the day as it will fly by

good luck

Thank you for all the good lucks :)

It's all ready to go! We're getting married in Gibraltar so all flights are booked, all outfits are ready I just need to get my hair cut and we're ready to go! I'm so mixed with my feelings but I can't wait to be married :D

Ooh, it sounds lovely. You have to post some photos when you get back. Have a great day hun xxx

Sounds lovely...if you have any wedding advice let me know!
good luck, cant wait to see pics!

Have a wonderful run up to your wedding and of course, enjoy the Big Day!! Looking forward to the piccies already.... very impatient.. sorry!!
>>Wedding hug<<
Emilia xx

ps... First the engagement ring.... then the wedding ring.... then the suffering!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :moon:

Before the wedding, she thinks "Aisle, altar, hymn..."

After the wedding she thinks "I'll alter him!"

:shock: :wink:

Sue

hi

oh its so close good luck and take lots of pics.
katrina

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back