Just heard my babies heartbeat at 11+4

pringle88

Reaction score
I am so happy I've just heard my little bubbas heart beating away. I ordered a home Doppler and didn't think I would pick anything up yet but there it was as strong as anything! Maybe I'm further along than I think!

It's put my mind at ease for tomorrow's scan!!

Xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11
Baby number 2 due 15th Dec 2013

It's so lovely to hear isn't it. What doppler did you buy it's good to have got it so early. Congrats x

It's an angelsounds one, I got it off eBay for £20. Well worth it!

Thank you xxx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11

Yayyy congratulations :) bet it was amazing!!
I've just ordered an AngelSounds Doppler. Should be with me tomorrow. I know im a probably a little early to hear my bubs heart but excited all the same.

Was it easy to find or hard ? :)

xx

It was quite easy but I think that's because I knew what I was listening for and where to put it (used one on my daughter)

I had it very low down below my bakini line

It's amazing!! Xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11

It was quite easy but I think that's because I knew what I was listening for and where to put it (used one on my daughter)

I had it very low down below my bakini line

It's amazing!! Xx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11

Thankyou :) i will give it a go when it arrives :) just gotta look for fast beating. FX haha :)

xx

Ooh I just realised we have the same due date. How lovely to hear the heartbeat, I saw it at my scan on Tuesday, such a special moment x

Ah do we really? I'm expecting mine to change at my scan tomorrow for some reason!

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11

Yeah I got put back 4 days to the 15tn. Id better not be still pregnant at Christmas :roll:

How exciting! Hope the scan goes well today and you get some great pics of bubba! xx

Aw thank you :) xxx

Mummy to Ella 18/11/11

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27