Just having a winge

Lilmisshopeful

Reaction score
So after an eventful few days that have had me so run down I now have 3 cold sores arghhhh so annoying. Can I even use anything on them does anyone know? Anything else the world wants to throw at me right now bring it on cos now I'm wound up and ready to lash out lol. Jesus I am such a moaner over 3 cold sores but I hate them with a vengenance stupid things. And and and my boobs are so sore even my bra is hurting them :/. Feel sick worse when in a car. Back hurts belly hurts tired and dizzy. But baby is holding on despite the doctors odds and I'm loving every bit is crap I'm going through just knowing it's all cos my bubba is holding on. So world if there's anything I need to suffer with to make my baby make it to 10 weeks then bring it on. But cold sores really??? I hate them :/

Think it's official I have gone mad I've no idea what I'm rambling about now so I'm just gonna go before you have me sectioned

Pregnancy hormones :) mine are terrible today. I really want to hit my other half he's been stupid and insensitive! Sickness and tiredness and a urine infection mean I'm too crapy to argue! I'm in bed seething instead but comforted by the fact I didn't give in to an emotional rant. So grateful to have baby on board but it is a challenge.

You rant away lovely, I think you are perfectly entitled! And the feeling crap is a good thing and long may it continue!
I hate the sickness and constant nausea, broke down earlier and sobbed because I was fed up of leaning over the loo, had to run out of a job today and threw up behind someone's shed! But the longer these symptoms continue the more hope I have.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I threw up on the floor of the harvester yesterday. Charming ain't I lol. I'm lucky I have the oh I have. He is just so perfect when things get tough. He did complain my sick smells once. I shouted at him he wants to try tasting it lol. Not a word since. Might be helped by the fact he works away 4 days then home 4 days lol x

Winge away! We've all earned the right to let it out. Glad your bean is holding on!

I feel your pain I have a cold sore at the moment. I think aciclovir is safe during pregnancy both as tablet and topical application (Zovirax) but once it starts its a little late anyway.
I hope you feel better soon xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back