Just having a little nosey............

SoObsessed

Reaction score
Hi all. I was last in here in 2012 when TTC then falling pregnant and eventually having my daughter in October 2012.
Lots has gone on since then. Her Dad left in Jan 2014 and is now married with another on the way. I have a fabulous new man who I've been with a year. We've just bought a house together and his 14 year old daughter lives with us too.
Currently have a coil in place but we are discussing starting TTC in the next few months. Roller coaster of emotions.....scared, excited, anxious, nervous etc etc.
Still concerned about when the right time is! Hes self employed with a very new business so financially it's tricky but neither of us are getting any younger and we feel like time is running away with us.
Hope everyone is well x

I don't think there's ever a good time to have a baby but we just adapt x

You are so right there. We adapt and our lives become richer with even more love in them! That can't be a bad thing ��

We have had a similar way of thinking - when is the right time! I'm self employed and my partner has just started a new job but I suppose you don't know how things will be until you try :) good luck! Xxx

Thank you BlondeP I had my coil out yesterday so here our journey begins x

Just don't stress over it all - when it happens it happens. My best friend told me to think this way and she's defo right! Xxx

Totally agree. I'm now having really heavy bleeding and horrible cramps. Hoping my body is just sorting itself out

I agree... theres never a 'perfect' time to have a baby.. but we are very good at adapting :) good luck hun I hope it doesn't take too long for your cycles to regulate :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back