Just had to share...

rheannymac

Reaction score
Tomorrow I am a bridesmaid for my friends wedding. We were going to get Harry a wee kilt but as its my brothers wedding in 2 weeks we thought we would wait for him to be in a kilt then so it a bit more special. So we got him a wee pair of suit trousers, a shirt and wee dicky bow! We just tried the outfit on him and I actually wanted to cry at how adorable he looked! He wouldn't really stand still long enough for me to get a decent picture but here he is:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1370623041.435242.jpg

Awww how dapper is he! He'll break so many hearts. :)

Awwwww, how gorgeous does he look!

Where did you get the outfit from hun?

xxxxxx

The trousers came in a set with the dicky bow & a chequered shirt for £14.99 outta h&m and I bought the wee white shirt out of next for £7 :) xxx

Oh goodness that's soooo adorable!

Aww gorgeous Hun! My Harry wore an outfit similar from H&M to my brothers wedding last weekend, the bow tie just melts your heart doesn't it! X

Awe see ~ I just wanna munch wee harry. Hes too cute xxxx

tapatalking

oh thats so cute!!

freya is a flower girl for my sister in October. I CANT WAIT TO GET HER DRESSS!!!!! am super excited. We have to wait till much nearer the time to see what size she will be. Everything seems to be 9-12 or 12-18 and she is still wearing some 3-6mnth clothes just now

I think you need to be careful today, there's a good chance Harry's gonna upstage the bride with that outfit on. Gorgeous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back