just had the strangest reaction!

mrs nel

Reaction score
Iv spent the afternoon with my best friend and we wer talking about childbirth. As she continued talking-stories which iv already heard, I began to feel really unwell. I was light headed, dizzy and sweating. At one point my eyes were blurred and I couldn't speak. It took me 10mins to come round.

WTF! How am I going to be when I do fall pregnant!! I'm CD32 with AF due today and currently only light cramp.

Lynne,Xx

Oooh its a sign!! Are you testing tomorrow? Xx

Dee I'm too frightened. I think my period is def on its way as iv had cramping a few little brown stains when I wipe.
Iv never had that feeling before.

Could I be!!!
Xx

Hi mrs nel, fx that it's a :bfp: for you!!

Good Luck

Take care, Vicky x x

Ooh good luck hun.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you.

Please keep us updated xx

Thanks Vicky! Iv just came to bed as I feel awful. My head is still fuzzy and pounding.
Xx

Girls,seriously could I be pregnant even though I'm getting cramp and light staining??

Xx

Yes, the cramp doesn't go away in the first trimester :wink:

Iv never had a BFP so dunno proper symptoms. But then on the other hand I don't want to get myself excited and its just AF,
Xx

I know, I shouldn't be encouraging you! If you don't have full flow tomorrow, you should definately test though, good luck xx

Thanks Karen. I'm slightly confused as my body ain't done that before. Hubbys answer for it is me being squemish to blood!
Xx

I agree with scn that if the evil witch hasn't arrived then I would test tomorrow too :)

Keep us posted and Good Luck!

Lots of :dust:coming your way

x x

Last edited:
Ok, so now CD33 still lite cramp and a little staining.

I'm so confused! X

Test test test haha!! Good luck hon x x

Just bought me-il let u know how I get on,
Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member