Just had sweep and...

Kirstieplus1

Reaction score
I'm 1.5cm dilated already so thinks are heading in right direction.

Another one booked for next Friday but midwife says it's 50/50 I won't make it till then anyway.

Make a pregnancy ticker

Oh, just commented on your other thread then saw this one. Yay! :dance: hopefully not long for you!xx

Brilliant news! It never worked with paige so i never bothered with jake but think i may try for one this time xx

Brilliant news, how exciting :) x

Well sweep was at 11am and for the last 3 hrs (6.30pm) I've had some major period type cramps and lower back pain like someone stabbing me. TMI but also been to toilet 4 times and think I had my show but not sure.
Also got OH to do his thing and see if that helps. Maybe this is the start of things... What do you girls think?

Make a pregnancy ticker

Ive had similar pains and mine was unsuccessful infact I've been really uncomfortable :| didn't really have any side effects explained to me

sounds like everything's going perfectly! Do they routinely give sweeps at 40 weeks then?

I'm not sure joho... I didn't ask for one she just asked me if I wanted one. I think you can have one at 40 weeks if it's your first pregnancy but only from 41 weeks if it's a subsequent one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back