Just had a txt from Libs.........

skairdykat

Reaction score
She says she has tested but it was a BFN :(

She's not sure whats going on or why she's late but still getting BFn's :wall:

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: - for you hun

Aww sorry libs :hug: How many days late was she?

erm no - Libs is Libs :wink:

and I'm 10 days late - and I'm pretty regular to within a day :wall: :wall: :wall: :wall:

I don't have the slightest idea what is going on - just hating the fact that nothing is :(

Thanks Skairdy for this and the texts

OMG 10 days? That is crazy!

I'm assuming you use OPKs because of timing the donation and I know I've read that although ovulation can be delayed there is no way to delay AF after ovulation has taken place :think:

The only other thing that I can think of is that some ladies don't get rid of the hCG hormone through their urine and so would never get a positive on a HPT. Maybe it is worth getting a blood test done :hug: Fingers crossed for you Libs :hug:

yes I use OPKs - I stop testing after donation, but I continue to check cp and cm and neither showed any signs of trying to ov again this month :think: I wasn't stressed or ill around ov time.

also I had my normal spotting exactly on time for AF - so if it was an anovulatory cycle I would have expected AF to arrive then as my progesterone level had obviously dropped to normal pre AF levels - but then something stopped it.

ok I've restrained from ss too much this month but

my cp is extremely high and has remained so - it dropped on the day the spotting started but then went back
I have loads of creamy cm
I still have my sickly tummy
and I never really get tired in the day (now I don't do 60 hours a week anymore :D ) but have found my self feeling tired at work.
loads of the funny little pains that none of us know what they are

Hmm.. it does sound suspiciously pregnancy-like :pray:

I would definitely get a blood test done though. Hopefully that'll be your BFP :hug:

The doctors don't offer blood tests until you've missed 2 AF - so a little wait there

Went to bed last night and my bbs were too painful to lie on my tummy, so either AF on her way (although I haven't had that pre AF for ages) or just another symptom

woke up at 6 this morning needing the loo (not at all normal - generally I sleep until someone makes me get up :wink: ) so I decided to use my last hpt (I only buy in 2s) and arrrrrggggggghhhhhhh there's something there - but so faint I can't tell if it's an evap or a faint little line. :wall: (Also its made me very aware I need to get my eyes checked at the opticians :wink: )

Libs how typical to see a line on your last test!! I am sure that the testing companies do this on purpose to make you go out and buy more! It definately sounds to me like you are pregnant - my doctors have a rule that they will not scan you unless they see a + pregnancy test - I know I have had a funny experience but I was definately pregnant and it did not show up on urine tests - I think you should go back and put your foot down you will be 12 days late on Monday? There are rare cases for some women that only show + in their blood - it can take ages for it to work in their urine - do I remember rightly that you didnt know you were pregnant with your DS until you were 12 weeks? So you wouldnt know how early you would have tested last time?

Having just gone through what I have I would go in and lie to them - say you are getting faint lines on tests and are 12 days late!! If they ask to see the tests say you forgot them - blame pregnancy brain!!!

It makes me so :evil: when doctors dont listen to their patients - the consultant told her many students the other day when they discovered my ectopic that the most valuable lesson they could learn was to listen to the patient - they are the one who knows their own body best and if a woman says she feels pregnant she usually is!!!!!!

Good luck sweetie and let us know - keeping my fingers crossed that you have the Christmas BFP everyone was wishing for x x x x

:D Thanks - you're right about DS I was over 12 weeks so no idea. My sisters also show up on hpts v late so not sure if its something genetic

thanks for all your words ROM :hug:

just to add my best friend pointed out to me yesterday that if I start developing a bump again it may be best to visit the doctors - looking back I had a v distinct little bump before I found out last time :oops: but I was v skinny then too - now I reckon I could get to about 5 months without noticing :rotfl:

Know what you mean Libs - the minute they told me I was 4 months pregnant last week I stopped squeezing my huge tummy into my size 10 jeans and sent my mum out to buy size 14 leggings!! DH had a right shock when he rollled over on the day I got out of hospital and I was letting it all hang out!! :rotfl:

a) did you getmy "cheer you up" picture message??
and
b) why was I not informed of the faint line :shakehead: I feel so out of the loop being on crappy dial up that keeps kicking me off and not being in TTC anymore :( :(

I demand pics of tests :shakehead:

**runs off to sob into large piece of chocolate cake**

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back