Just had a trip to the hozzie

sarah113

Reaction score
Hayden has not been well all day and from 5/6 oclock has been really coughing bad and vomiting loads so i took him up to the hospital to get him checked out and his got broncalitus (sp) they were going to keep him in but because ive had experiance with this before they let him come home and said just check on him every couple of hours during the night and if he gets worse then to bring him straight back up.

:hug: :hug: :hug: aww sorry to hear that!! poor little mite.. i hope he has quick recovery, must be worrying for you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Poor thing - I hope he gets better soon.

I was hoping you were okay, I noticed that you had posted you were at the hospital earlier.

Valentine Xxx

:hug: :hug: Sarah & Hayden :hug: :hug:
Very best get well wishes x

get_well_soon.gif

Aaaaw, take care hun, its the time of year for bronchiolitis I'm afraid. :(

Awww poor little man! You too :(
Hope he is back to his old self quickly! :hug: :hug:

hope he gets better soon bless his lil cottons :hug:
Dan had this at 2 weeks old but needed to stay in because he was having trouble breathing.............horrible illness.
Get well soon Hayden :hug:

Thanks girls
he seem a bit better apart from not keeping nothing down so i took him to the doctors this am and they gave me some diralyte (sp sorry really bad at spelling latley) to keep him hydrated.
Jordan also had broncalitus but at 10 days old and they kept him in because his sats were really low (75% i think) and he was on 50% oxygen, i think thats why i worry alot.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back