Just had a thought...

dollface79

Reaction score
A few years ago i broke my tailbone (i wont say how... fell down the stairs drunk heh!) and have always had pain with it since. It has only just occured to me that this could be a problem now with me being pregnant?!

I know people get tailbone pain during pregnancy anyway... but with mine already being broken off at the end (yes the bone is still floating around in there..urgh) is this going to cause me problems?!

Please say no...

I don't know tbh. One to ask your midwife or GP I think. I had surgery...in an area... twice... which I am worried cause an issue giving birth. I shall just ask my mw when I next see her.

Not much help really but didn't want to read and run.

XX

I have lower back problems due to a winter accident two years ago, and the midwife did say that it could mean I won't be able to get an epidural. Apart from this other complications could be SPD and poor mobility in the last stages of pregnancy. I'm going to take early maternity leave for that reason.

You'll get to discuss all your options with your midwife, I'm getting referred to physio after seeing the mw xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back