Just had a bath and....

steffy

Reaction score
Kept feeling LO move around, then got the biggest movement I've had and saw my belly move!! Pointless thread, but first time I've seen it :) xx

Aww, I can,t wait to see it, I loved lying in the bath and watching my belly moving. My placenta is at the front this time so I,m probably gonna have to wait a little longer this time.

Hi im 19 weeks today and have felt and saw our little one move already. Is that normal or could i be further on than what i was told at my 12 week scan?

Also the movement ive felt and saw is quite low down. Just above my pubic bone. Im also quite tall and am a size 10 so im quite thin, Would that be why i could be feeling my baby move earlier than some people?

Last edited:
Hi im 19 weeks today and have felt and saw our little one move already. Is that normal or could i be further on than what i was told at my 12 week scan?

Also the movement ive felt and saw is quite low down. Just above my pubic bone. Im also quite tall and am a size 10 so im quite thin, Would that be why i could be feeling my baby move earlier than some people?

It's completely normal :) I felt my LO at 19 weeks properly for the first time. Every woman is different and feel it at different stages.

I've had flutters for weeks and this morning I actually felt it for the first time when I put my hand there. It was amazing and i felt it twice! Hopefully this means my husband will be able to feel it next time! x

Cant wait to see that happen to me x

Aww how lovely!

Being due on the same date we're obviously in synch with eachother...2 days ago I was feeling really big kicks, first time they were that strong. I lifted my tshirt as I was sure they were strong enough to see. And yep, bump moved by itself! I then got my camera (phone) ready so u could show hubby later, but Bubs must be camera shy ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back