Just got my prediction through!!

jadeb

Reaction score
Your reading reveals that your conception news will come in the month of August 2013 from a cycle that starts in July. The baby shows as a girl and the expected birth date is in the month of May 2014 with attention being paid to the date of the 10th. I can also see another child in your future, another girl, born in early 2017.
I wish you and your family every happiness for the future.

Ahh I really hope this is true!! Part of me was worried what my prediction would be incase it was so far into the future! I'm getting flashing smileys atm so fingers crossed we get it this month! X

Fingers crossed hun it'll b your month! My reading has me conceiving nxt month!
Xx

Ah it's so exciting! I'm trying to tell myself not to get my hopes up but I'm irregular and have a period every other month- I'm due to ovulate on 16th- Suzy said I will conceive from a cycle starting in July- my last period was June 2nd so I've missed out July and due on beginning of August- but if I was regular I would have had a period July 1st- so that maybe the cycle she's on about in which I will conceive :).

Well I haven't really got long to wait :) goodness knows how I feel if she wasn't right :(

Good luck to you too :) x

If you're ovulating in July, then that is a cycle in July!!! Hope it comes true for you xx

Oo if she's right for both of us we could be bump buddies! Fx she knows what she's talking about! Xx

Ah I hope so :) really wasn't expecting it to come out to be so soon! Was thinking more towards the end of the year! We've been TTC since February and with irregular cycles I will be shocked :)
Fingers crossed! Haven't told hubby as he doesn't believe in all that stuff lol x

I got told cycle starting in July and will find out in August with a boy! How weird would it be if all came true. Fingers crossed for us all x x

Minnie u don't need PayPal iv not and iv had a reading. There's an option to just pay if uv not got PayPal,
Xx

Just started spotting so hopefully this is the July cycle she's on about x

Oooh jade hun il keep my fingers crossed for u hun! I was told I should expect to hear of my pregnancy in Sept from my Aug cycle. I just hope its true and I don't get broken hearted if it doesn't come true. But I did notice that all the readings we all got have us all falling pregnant this year.

Xx

Ah that's great news! Fingers crossed it will happen for us then :) my cycles seem to be about every 7 weeks or so as I'm irregular so I think it falls I should be due on end August which will fit in with the prediction!! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back