Just got my BFP

tianna

Reaction score
As it says called the doctor but they said I don't need to go in and made me an appointment with the midwife for 4 weeks time is this right

Yep, that sounds about right.

Congratulations!!!!!!!!

Sounds right to me too.
Congratulations!!! xx

Congratulations! I got my BFP today too :D

XxX

Congrats definitely sounds right I'm 9 weeks in 2 days and haven't got a midwife yet xx congrats xxx

Congratulations! I think it depends where in the country you are and also your health history - but if everything is normal I'd say that sounds right! I've got my booking in with the midwife tomorrow morning x

thanks all i just thought i would need to see someone before the midwife to confirm and check all is ok i guess not lol makes it more reall when you have seen someone though dont you think. what will happen when i first see her will i have blood test etc or hear babies heart beat I cant remember lol

I think they just check your family history and your weight bloods work out your EDD. They might ask about your previous losses but I'm not sure. They don't usually listen to babies heartbeat until 16 weeks x

ok thanks hun just like to know what to expect thats all not good with blood test so might need to take oh with me lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back