just got back from seeing the midwife

Manda&Thomas

Reaction score
all is perfect with wee and bp.
babys heartrate is great although went a bit hectic when he got excited!! went from 126-139bpm :)
not having any bloods done till 32 weeks
she said i was messuring big for my dates but about a week and a bit and said i need to stay mobile.
all in all a lovely visit again :)
hope everyone is ok
manda xx

yay! glad you and bubs ok. This fundal measuring thing is rubbish I rekon....my midwife got out her tape measure and marked me a week behind....how she knows this Il never know as she didnt even feel where the top of my uterus was :rotfl:

x

:cheer: :cheer: Glad everythings ok. I agree the fundal height is rubbish. My midwife with James said he was gonna be around 8lb from the fundal height, but he was only 5lb 15oz

:cheer: Good to hear all is well.

I don't get my bloods done till 28/29 weeks..... not that I am too concerned about the evil nurses stabbing me with a blunt needle :lol:

x

Woo! Glad everything went well for you Manda!

I haven't seen my midwife since I was 12 weeks :shock:

Glad it went well Manda ive got mine next week.

thanks all
i no the fundal height doesnt mean much she guessed with her hands aswell no tape messurer was used :)
manda xx

glad everything is ok

I went to see my doctor yesterday for my 22 week appointment and finally pick up my maternity notes. I saw an older guy and he just spent the whole time talking to himself :lol:

I got my bloodtests back too and everything is ok

I had my mw appointment yesterday... it was so blimmin quick...bpm was 130, wee and bloods fine, but she didn't measure me??? Finally got my mat 1b form though..good job as i leave work in 6 weeks!! :cheer:

Congratulations Manda I am glad everything went well for you. :D :D :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back