Just found out I’m pregnant after a miscarriage

Hailey A.

Reaction score
Hey y’all. I had a miscarriage on December 1st. Today I took 2 pregnancy tests and both are positive. How should I calculate my due date since I haven’t had a period since my miscarriage? Anyone have a similar experience they can share? Of course it’s the weekend so I can’t call my doctor yet and I’m too excited to wait until Monday

I am so sorry for your loss. I had a miscarriage in 2018 and got pregnant with my younger son right after, no period in between. He’ll be 2 next month :) I calculated the first day of heavy miscarriage bleeding (not just the brown spotting leading up to it) as CD1. Congratulations!

Hey y’all. I had a miscarriage on December 1st. Today I took 2 pregnancy tests and both are positive. How should I calculate my due date since I haven’t had a period since my miscarriage? Anyone have a similar experience they can share? Of course it’s the weekend so I can’t call my doctor yet and I’m too excited to wait until Monday

I have not experienced this personally but congratulations all the best x

Congrats on your rainbow!
If you had a miscarriage on December 1st, you probably ovulated between the 15th - 21st. At around 8 weeks pregnancy, the dating scans are the most accurate, so if you want to know your due date, be sure to have a scan around those weeks!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back