Just for fun...

I don't think we will be finding out, have so little surprises these days

But I am having such an easy time with this pregnancy ( so far) I am thinking maybe a boy xx

No idea?? I just did it out of curiosity lol.

XxX

i have just done mine an according to the Chinese predictor im having another girl i checked mine for this an previous an was all right x

According to Chinese predictor I'm having a he/she becaus I have equal symtoms from both a boy and a girl

Last edited:
Chinese predictor says Girl for me. Was right last time round!

I don't want to to know but my hubby does. Plus people are foinf to do my head in and ask constantly so idk

The chinese predictor predicted a boy for me last time - wrong! It predicted a girl for me this time. We'll see. I am getting boy vibes though :) x

Tapatalking from my blackberry!

I really wanted a girl before getting pregnant & DH wanted a boy... we've both now gone the opposite way lol!
Chinese predictor said boy for me but all my family say it'll be a girl! X

Chinese predictor gave me a boy for this time round, but it gave me a girl result last time and I had a boy lol.

XxX

Just went for a pregnancy massage, healer sees blue ribbons!!

I kinda hope for a girl cos the last time I changed a baby boy he almost pee'd in my mouth lol He just missed!

Boys do pee all over the place, though you can get a few gimmicky solutions like 'pee pee tepees' to put over their willy when you change them. I found a flannel to hand was the best solution. My son peed right up once and it landed in his face!

My brother had a tendency to defy gravity with his wee lol also his poo lol it usually went uowRds and ended up on his head lol

I've got a feeling I'm having a boy, don't know why. I've also got a sense that I'm having twins, don't know why haha.

I just think "well there's no way of telling and it's 50/50 so there's no point thinking about it"! haha.

We're not going to find out what we're having :)

I had all the symptoms you have with my first and I had a boy lol. My gut feeling this time is boy as my partners side is all boys but my side of the family ( aunties & grandchildren is all girls apart from 2 boys) at my local children's centre my son has brought me a book 'my little sister' & to my mum too hope it's an homen ha! I don't want to find out but I think temptation will be there so I hope he/ she has there legs crossed so I can't find out lol but with my son we paid to find out at 16+3 so it's more exciting going to my 20 week scan this time in some ways for me xx

Last edited:
Girls can pee up in the air too you know lol

XxX

Bicarbonate fizzed and bubbled- quite impressive!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back