Just for fun...

Sophie_P

Reaction score
I'm having a girl going by my horrendous nausea/sickness, constant heartburn and high start of a bump! Also hairy belly and good old prediction from Chinese Baby Calendar!
What do you feel you're having/what are you're symptoms telling you :)

My gut is telling me a boy

Don't know why - just feel like that

Anyone peed on bicarbonate of soda yet??!! Thats also a bit of fun. :)

Everyone expects me to have a boy but mum says she's getting a girl "vibe" also all the women in my family have had no morning sickness with girls, just boys so were saying girl

I think I'm having a girl, just got a feeling. but hope its a boy.boys are so much easier! Husband hopes its another girl as weve still got a lot of my daughters clothes still.

Are you all going to find out at 20 week scan?

We ideally want to stay team yellow

However ask me in 10 weeks time :lol:

I'm having a girl going by my horrendous nausea/sickness, constant heartburn and high start of a bump! Also hairy belly and good old prediction from Chinese Baby Calendar!

I had allllllll of that and it was a boy!!! Everyone guessed girl for me too before my 20 week scan lol!

It's mad isn't it?!?! For me those symptoms obviously meant boy, but for you could be girl. Everyone is different :)

It's a horrible thing to say but I hope girl! Lol x

I think girl for me, just a gut instinct. I always tended to look at boys stuff when pregnant with DS and think deep down I knew I was carrying a boy. Hubby wants a girl but I'd be quite happy with another boy as I know what to do with boys and don't do dollies - they freak me the hell out.

Staying team yellow though.

What is the bicarbonate thing?

What do you feel you're having/what are you're symptoms telling you :)

I had relentless nausea, bad heartburn and a high up bump and had a boy. The spots, for me were an indication of a boy. Apparently before the placenta is fully functioning the production of male hormones plays havoc with your skin.

I was so convinced I was having a boy (we didn't find out - my hubby wanted a surprise), I hadn't really considered any girls names.

I am not really sure that any symptoms can really tell us the sex though, but I do believe in instinct. Not getting any strong feelings boy / girl yet, but I am only 6 weeks.

What's the bicarbonate of soda thing??

xx

P on Bicarbonate of soda, no fizzing means girl and fizzing means boy xx

Surely it'll fizz either way??!! I just have to try it!! It could get messy!! xx

It has been reported some girls bicarb has not fizzed...

Well I read this and toddled off the try lol. My bicarb didn't fizz! Only 9 weeks until my 20 week scan lol.

XxX

don't you have to be further along to do the bicarb test? I thought 15 weeks +???

I have no indication yet, either way! as long as its a healthy sticky bean I'm not worried :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back