Just feel like i know gender.plus please guess

Maaaaaac

Reaction score
Anyone else just feel like they know if theyre having a boy or girl? And have you been right on just your feeling? Im not finding out gender but fancy guessing. I have two pics but they seem sooo different! So please have fun guessing.

Attachments

• IMG_20160423_161032.JPG
    IMG_20160423_161032.JPG
    366.1 KB · Views: 32
  • IMG_20160423_161116.JPG
    IMG_20160423_161116.JPG
    61.8 KB · Views: 26
With my son I just KNEW it was a boy everyone thought he would be a girl, this time I think I might be having a girl although I've always been convinced I'll have two boys

I just knew my son was a boy. Even had bets on it with my family. Xx

I knew I was having a girl. Our families where 100% she was going to be a boy. The minute I found out I was pregnant I knew she was a girl x

I def think girl. Cant shake it all. Even started trying out girl baby names when talking to her!

This time I knew it was a girl and it was! Last time my gut feeling was boy and it was

Yours looks like a boy to me, hehe. I thought i was having a boy because all old midwives tales pointed towards that apart from the wedding ring test said a girl and i had a girl lol!

This time I knew it was a girl and it was! Last time my gut feeling was boy and it was

I think I am having another boy. I felt boy all along on my son and I was right. So far this pregnancy feels the exact same.
For you, I am going to guess boy :)

I had that feeling with my son. What gave me the feeling is I kept dreaming of girls and apparently you dream the opposite x

Well first time, I was certain it be a girl because I wanted a wee boy.

This time I again felt it was a wee girl - mainly due to chalk/cheese pregnancies and scans looked a tad different although I am a great believer in intuition and for the life of me I could not pick a girls name to the point it was worrying me so I do wonder if spirit were basically giving me the answer by saying no point even thinking of a girls name as it isn't a girl.

Again I was wrong but got what I wanted. Some mums are right some are wrong.

As soon as we found out he was a boy we had a name, plus I had always says on the lead up to my scans I seen myself with 2 boys then a girl - and its what Id been told Id be having in my previous private readings.

xxxx

We have a boys name that we are set on. Theres a girls name we love but its a bit out there. I just def think a girl but hopefully a boy lol!!

Woo! Id love to find out. My husband is so against it he just wants us to wait but its soooo far away!

I was almost certain I would have a girl, hubby thought that too. But nope, it's a boy!
I was told on the scan it was two lines for a boy and 3 lines for a girl. No idea what that means though lol.

I'm going to guess a boy :) when will you find out, if you're finding out? :) I feel like we're having a girl, quite convinced, but could be because husband desperately wants a boy and i dont want him to be disappointed, so getting him used to the idea of a girl ;) xx

Not finding out until baby is born! I cant wait that long lol! He'll love it no matter what when he sees her or his little fac :) are you finding out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back