Just done a OPK at 8 DPO

Laurababs

Reaction score
Simply because I was curious what the results would show and I didn't want to use my FRER/Clearblue until a few more days.

I got 2 lines on the OPK, one slightly lighter than the other... Is this a good or bad sign? I think I've just confused myself anymore but did read someone that ovulation kits can detect early pregnancy?

They do pick up hgc hormone as well as lh. But I did a test before my period and I got 2 lines, convinced myself I was pregnant and was very disappointed as pregnancy test was negative and af arrived ��. But you're not out until AF, there's always hope xx

OPKs will always show a faint line, I'm afraid. It's inly if it's very dark that you're about to ov, or I guess that could be the same if you're prego. X

there is always a faint line for most people :) doesn't really mean anything I don't think

OPKs will always show a faint line, I'm afraid. It's inly if it's very dark that you're about to ov, or I guess that could be the same if you're prego. X

Is that true?

That OPKs should always show a faint line?

I have had loads of them them with no line on, but I have also had lines around ovulation! Worried that means something is wrong?

Is that true?

That OPKs should always show a faint line?

I have had loads of them them with no line on, but I have also had lines around ovulation! Worried that means something is wrong?

No, mine don't always show a faint line. They start showing about a week or so before ov and then taper off. But I certainly dont always have two lines x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back