Just cried at a pampers advert :/

broody2013

Reaction score
Please tell me I'm not the only one! It's month 15 of TTC for us, I know a lot of ladies had to wait longer than this but it's really getting to me tonight.

Aww Hun :(
I get sad at those sort of ads too!

The Clearblue one they keep putting before vids on YouTube always gets to me!
Enough to click off the video/ad and hope it doesn't pop up again.

fingers crossed that your BFP will come early in The new year!

Thanks CCW xxx it's a DVD and early night sort of day for me I think, even with it being New Years.

OH working tonight, so it's the sofa and eastenders omnibus for me with a pot of tea and lots of chocolate! Xx

Thanks Millie, hugs. Xx

Hope you have a nice evening CCW xx

*Hugs* and baby dust :dust:

It's so hard. I wanted another baby ever since my 2nd was a toddler (she's now 9) and even though I wasn't trying, it still really got to me every time someone announced a pregnancy. Especially when it was someone who'd split up with their partner and then started seeing someone else & got pregnant meanwhile I was still single lol.

Hope it happens for you soon.

Hey Broody
15 months is a long time, and it is hard sweetie, I really hope you get your Bfp soon, I really do
I know I'm so lucky but the urge for another is so strong, no matter if it's your 1st or 10th baby it's heartbreaking each month that goes by
Really hope this is your cycle my lovely (((Big hugs))) :)

xxxxxx

Thanks so much for your kind replies girls.xxx

I have been crying loads today. Just cried again at a top gear re run! Honestly. I have a sore throat from crying and the full abdominal ache has turned into full blown cramps now and I feel dizzy and weak, wondering if this is the depression talking or AF on the way? I will keep POAS as I have loads of ICs but part of me wonders if we should just give up TTC. But I'm worried if we stop I won't have much left to push me forward because of how low I feel. There is no right answer is there :(

Stop trying and you'll fall pregnant. Tiz the law of sod! We had been NTNP for both children and this current pregnancy but when we were actively trying we didn't fall in over 3 long, heartbreaking years. I wouldn't believe it either if it hadn't happened. Good luck hun xXx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back