Just cannot stop eating

Linzie2012

Reaction score
Usually the OH always eat much more than me & I can see it.

But I've noticed the last few days I seem to be ramming more in. Not sticking to meals, Having munch attacks. But with silly foods etc.

I think I need to start slimming world soon at this rate !!

Anyone else noticed they are eating more?

I eat loads anyway, but am ravenous most of the time now. I can't go more than a couple of hours without needing something to eat, actually I'm starving now! X

Same, I ate 3 packets of crisps going around Asda just now.

I had already had breakfast this morning & a KFC for dinner !!!!

Now I got bangers & mash cooking. Food is always on my mind

Last edited:
I'm a greedy one too!

Thankfully, I can go back to Slimming world or weight watchers for 12 weeks for free once baba is born, I was on Lifestyle programme through doctors when I found out I was pregnant.

Ah I see.

I've never been to slimming world but a friend gave me all her books etc when she finished with it.

Ha ha ha... I very nearly got a kfc yesterday, but persuaded myself to have a sandwich from the bakery instead, which I had again today, they're massive! I had two bowls of cereal and have had an ice cream. Now I'm on to a nectarine, which will be followed swiftly by chilli and then another ice cream! I'll be joining slimming world at this rate too. I could get away with it when I was doing body combat practically every day, but not when all I do is pump twice a week :( x

Same, I use to Zumba most days but now I do nothing, I think i've used pregnancy as a excuse. But now its actually dawning on me. I know we should enjoy it but I worry that im going to get overweight & struggle getting it off. I've never really had to diet before always stayed around 145lbs

I'm the same, wouldn't know a diet if it hit me in the face. Not sure I would have the willpower to do it. Going to start pregnancy yoga and have Davina's pregnancy workout to do but this weather isn't making me feel like doing anything. We can do it! X

Oooh, I look out for Davinas one, start eating clean (Next shopping date - Friday) then no more excuses!

I'm planning on slimming world after birth. Tempted to go before birth and see how much I can loose just through birth!

Thinking about it that way too, beforehand ( Shes says as she rams a whole packed of Salt & Vinegar squares in her gob haha )

I wouldn't ever diet whilst pregnant, it's not worth the hassle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back