Just cannot relax!

x Naomi x

Reaction score
I am trying my hardest to chill out and not worry

Every time i go to the loo i am checking the tissue and i am on tender hooks until my AF day has been and gone (tomorrow) i am absolutely terrified of history repeating itself but then on the other hand i am very aware that these things are totally out of our control and what will be will be

Why cant i be one of these people that doesnt find out till 12 weeks plus, life would be alot less stressfull!

I have two HPT left and i am not going to buy anymore nor do i want to use them really!

when does it get easier LOL - never!

I dont think it will get easier until we see LO faces, I know its hard but I think its all part of becoming a mother we'll never stop worrying until we know eveerythings ok...

I know what you mean abiut the preggy test although im trying to concentrate on having a healthy scan...

We just need to hope hon thats all we can do, i think cause its colder out our bubs will be snugger in there so try not to fear them falling out
xx

:hug: :hug:

This fear isn't getting any easier.....! BUT, I keep telling myself that this pregnancy is completely different and unrelated to the last one and I have the same chances as everyone else. I find it easier if I look forward and never back xxx

I know what you mean, I keep looking at tissue and smiling everytime knowing all is well. I think it will be like this for us until we reach the second tri. I think staying positive but cautious will get us all through.

I have had a really bad flu since I found out on christmas day. Everyone had it and they took their pills around me but I stayed away from all kinds of pills. Finally took some throat sweets because the cough turned into bronchitis. I am getting much better now but to think that every cough and sneeze has had me panicked. Once I have had a cough attack I run to the toilet to check!! Stay warm this winter. :hug:

Everything will be fine. By the way, what are you all taking as supplements? I am taking Sanatogen Pronatal and Omega 3 oils along with duphaston (gynae gave me these for first 12 weeks).

I'm the same, i'm always worrying over something or other, OH is sick of me stressing and wants me just to relax. Even change the pink loo roll for white so i can check for the slightest of bleeds. Can't sleep at night from making myself worry over silly things, but at the time they dont seem silly.

Your not alone here, i think all of us is waiting for something bad to happen and we arn't enjoying our pregnancy as much as we should.

We are all going to be fine and so are our LO's :D

I keep saying.

Everything is a worry, so may as well not worry!

You'll start to worry about worrying!

I mean, I don't even take my own advice, I check the tissue still even now, at 25 weeks!

I thought I'd be fine after the 12 week scan, then I just worried to the 20 week scan, now I just worry till every midwife appointment. It never goes!

I'm glad someone else posted this. I can't stop worrying too :/

Roll on a few weeks and at least I can book a private scan. Work's dragging at the moment too, so that's definitely making it feel worse.

oh, so glad i have come on here today. I am one of the "driving myself crazy" crew. Checking toilet tissue has become an obsession!! Really want to start believing but finding it so hard. I had some complication before christmas and this has made me even more paronoid. My mother keeps telling me "one day at a time" and I keep remembering that. We cant change what will be. Keep telling myself "today I am pregnant and that is a wonderful thing to be". I am not sure the fear will really go until my little one arrives (positive thinking!).

:hug: :hug: :hug:

Oh yes, me too! I'm really tempted to wear a towel as well I'm that paranoid! I have them in all my bags still and I think they'll be staying. Wish I wasn't so worried.

+++

Hi,

Haven't been on much for a while but congratulations NW1, Steelgoddess and Rosebay, think I've spoken to all three of you quite a lot in the past few months - I'm really pleased to hear you're pregnant.

I found the worrying got a bit easier after 6 weeks when I miscarried before, then again after 12 weeks, and definitely after my scan at 13 but that was short lived as I've since been informed that I've got a much higher than normal risk of having a baby with Downs (apparently it was the blood test and not the scan). Am 15 weeks now, and having refused the amino test, am awaiting a detailed scan; I am still checking for blood all the time, and am worried about sex as I did have a tiny bit of blood after the last time.

I don't think the worry will ever go this time but I am hoping it will get easier, and it does, certainly when you see a baby waving its little arms and legs on your scan.

All the very best :hug:

Hi Steelgoddess,

Have missed you too! I’ll be around a bit more now Christmas is over and done with!

That looks like a really strong positive you’ve got there – congratulations, I really really hope this one goes well for you.

All the best
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back