Just being silly!

rach4910

Reaction score
Hi all,

I fell pregnant quickly with my first child and have just fallen pregnant quickly with my second m, I'm 4 weeks at the moment. I guess I'm anxious about having a miscarriage. I know it sounds silly but I don't believe I can be lucky enough to fall so quickly again and therefore something must go wrong :(
I have had sore boobs a little and a little bit of nausea, some cramping but not much else.. Worried my symptoms are going...

Symptoms come and go early on. Its normal to have days with no syptoms.

This forum is a great place to get support and advice but a drawback can be that naturally women with problems post more than ones without. We see lots of post about what can go wrong and although things can happen to anyone its easy to forget that for lots of women things really do go smoothly.

Last edited:
Congrats! from what i have read the easier you get pregnant the more likely of a healthy pregnancy. I'm the same, super fertile lol :)

Thanks for your replies. I'm just being pessimistic as always! And I feel so lucky for it to have happened so quickly which I think is what's making me doubt it.
I just need to get a grip and be happy!

I know this thread is a few days old but I am feeling exactly the same, first pregnancy and I am so scared that it's all going to go wrong, esp as it took us 9 months to conceive and I am 36. Reading the posts above is really reassuring, I know I need to relax and try to enjoy it but it really is very hard!!

Good luck girls, here's to a happy and healthy pregnancy for everyone!! x

I can totally sympathise with how you're feeling, rach!!

I've been quite crampy the last couple of days and I'm only 4+1 - we fell pregnant very quickly and I'm just sitting here thinking it feels too good to be true and waiting for things to go tits up.

Really anxious about loss since you really do see a lot of it on these forums and it's a heartbreaker. Lots of sticky dust your way, lovely. X

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

Thanks Lahlou.
Can't wait for scan to at least see if things are ok. Drs make me 7 weeks but I think it's more like 5+4 so scan feels like ages away. More sore boobs have gone down a bit which concerns me but I'm still feeling nauseous.
Sending you lots of love X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back